Electric Service

PPL serves the entire Township: Call 1 (800) 342-5775 for customer service from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.  Call 1 (800) 342-5775 and press 1 to report outages, downed power lines or another emergency.

Natural Gas (where available)

PECO 1 (800) 494-4000.

Public Sewer (where available):

The Northwestern Chester County Municipal Authority (NCCMA) operates the public sanitary sewer system in Honey Brook Township where available except for the Mountainview development which is served by the Caernarvon Township Water and Sewer Authority.

  • NCCMA Phone: (610) 273-2265
    Mailing address:  P.O. Box 308, Honey Brook, PA 19344
    Administrative Office:  187 Dampman Road
  • Caernarvon Township Water and Sewer Authority
    Phone: (610) 286-1017
    601 Hemlock Rd, Morgantown, PA 19543

On-Lot Septic

Properties not served by public sewer utilize on-lot septic systems. Permits for on-lot systems are issued by the Chester County Health Department Sewage Enforcement Officer (610) 344-5270.

Beginning in 2020, Honey Brook Township is required by the PA Department of Environmental Resources to ensure each system is pumped at least once every 3 years. Letters will be mailed to one-third of the property owners each year to let them know they must contract with a Chester County approved contractor of their choice to have the system pumped. This contractor will be responsible to submit certification both to the County Health Department and the Township confirming the work was completed.

Please note: Pumping contractors will charge for locating the the septic tank manhole lid(s) and uncovering it.

Public Water Service (where available)

Public Water Service Map shows the areas served by Aqua PA and the Honey Brook Borough Authority. The Caernarvon Township Water and Sewer Authority serves the Mountainview development.

  • Aqua PA: Toll-free 1 (877) 987-2782
  • Honey Brook Borough Authority (610) 273-7830
  • Caernarvon Township Water & Sewer Authority (610) 286-1017

Properties not served by Public Water have well water. Permits for wells are issued by the Chester County Health Department, (610) 344-6225.


The following companies offer internet cable services at a variety of speeds from basic residential through high speed business. Check your area for availability.


The following companies have a non-exclusive franchise agreement with the Township which makes them the only wired television service providers permitted to operate in the Township. While both companies are permitted to operate anywhere in the Township, many areas remain unserved. Check each company for availability.

  • Comcast
    (800) 934-6489
  • Service Electric
    (800) 232-9100 or (610) 865-9100


Verizon serves the Township with wired telephone service.
(800) 837-4966.

Check the above noted internet providers for the availability of Voice Over IP Service.